- VERSATILE DESIGN – This knife’s versatile design provides excellent control when dicing, mincing, or slicing poultry, roasts, and ham. Its granton edge features grooves that fill with fat and juices when slicing through meat, allowing more contact between the food and the blade for fast, easy cutting.
- RAZOR-SHARP BLADE EDGE – Hand sharpened edge at 14-16 degrees per side for maximum sharpness & edge retention ensuring precision slicing every time.
- COMFORT GRIP – Luxury pakkawood handle that is triple-riveted for sure grip and absolute stability that ensures comfort and maneuverability. Laminated and polished for a sanitary build, perfect for busy kitchens.
- UNPARALLELED PERFORMANCE – Precisely forged of high-carbon German steel engineered to perfection at 56+ Rockwell hardness for long lasting performance, rust and stain resistant.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY – We’re proud to say we believe in our blades. Your Cutluxe chef knife comes with lifetime warranty against material or workmanship defects, purchase without risk
Cutluxe 7" Santoku Knife
- German high carbon stainless steel tempered to 56+ Rockwell for incredible edge retention
- Full tang – maximum robustness. This knife is built to last a lifetime
- Ergonomic pakkawood handle for superior strength, refinement, and beauty
- Hand sharpened at 14-16° per side for peak performance handling kitchen tasks
- Rust/Corrosion resistant cladding means your knife will stay cleaner and last longer
Absolutely my favorite knife!!! Yes- it’s true!
I ordered this knife because I am obsessed with the Santoku style of knife. I own and have used an $1,800.00 set of Cutco knives for 15 years and though they are great, the set I have does not include the Santoku 7”, so I thought this one really looks like it’s high quality so for the price I thought I would give it a shot. I am not disappointed!!! This is amazing quality! It is beautifully designed and feels great in your hand, it honestly looks of a higher caliber than my crazy priced set (no joke)! It works wonderfully too! I totally appreciate this company for the quality knives they produce and I am thankful they are selling them at a price a stay-at-home mom can afford without breaking the bank. You won’t be sorry if you give this knife a shot, it is worth it’s weight in gold.
Love it!!!! Best knife ever