- PREMIUM PERFORMANCE – Perfectly balanced paring knife tapered to a razor-sharp edge for effortless peeling, slicing and trimming of fruit and vegetables. Upgrade your cutlery to include the Cutluxe paring knife!
- PREMIUM GERMAN STEEL – Precisely forged of high-carbon German steel engineered to perfection at 56+ Rockwell hardness for long lasting performance, rust and stain resistant.
- FULL TANG ERGONOMIC DESIGN – Luxury pakkawood handle that is triple-riveted for sure grip and absolute stability that ensures comfort and maneuverability. Laminated and polished for a sanitary build, perfect for busy kitchens.
- RAZOR-SHARP BLADE EDGE – Hand sharpened edge at 14-16 degrees per side for maximum sharpness & edge retention ensuring precision slicing every time.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY – We’re proud to say we believe in our blades. Your Cutluxe chef knife comes with lifetime warranty against material or workmanship defects, purchase without risk
Cutluxe 3.5" Paring Knife
- German high carbon stainless steel tempered to 56+ Rockwell for incredible edge retention
- Full tang – maximum robustness. This knife is built to last a lifetime
- Ergonomic pakkawood handle for superior strength, refinement, and beauty
- Hand sharpened at 14-16° per side for peak performance handling kitchen tasks
- Rust/Corrosion resistant cladding means your knife will stay cleaner and last longer
I found the knife had good balance, the blade, sharp and cuts very well for the first 2 weeks. Then I had to sharpen it off and on maybe three times a week. But it sharpened with 5 strokes, until I cut carrots, then it took 10 strokes. I wonder if it will keep sharpening after years of usage; not like the other knives I had. Also wonder since I ordered from the company, why did it come in a Amazon bag?
I bought this paring knife to see if I liked the results and yes, I will be adding knives as I need. The cost to value is great